Tuesday 2 November 2021

rangoli pattern

 

today I finished my rangoli pattern we have been working on for like 3 weeks now it is about Indian celebrations it is called Diwali and people like to make patterns for the celebration using powder they do because it gives them good luck so that is what we created. we first made it in our books when we were finished we colored them in and those are the colors I used.  also, everybody likes to share in Diwali so you would always have somebody knocking on your door with some food for you. my favorite thing about this was coloring it in on our books, and making one in our books was fun too. my least favorite thing was making it in my Chromebook because it was hard choosing the right thing to use to make it. it was also hard to place the circles on the sides because of how small they are. hope you enjoyed my rangoli pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.